0800 035 3234

Grants for Electric Vehicle Charging

You know that choosing electric vehicles is eco-friendlier and saves you money in the long term. We understand that initially it seems a big investment, but did you know there are a number of grants to help with the initial cost of vehicle charging installation? Read on to discover more about the EV charging grants available to you.

 

Electric Vehicle Charging Grants for Businesses

Receive up to £10,000 towards your installation costs

The OLEV Workplace Charging Scheme offers grants of up to 75% of the cost of your workplace Electric Vehicle charging installation capped at £500.00 each. The grant allows a single company to have up to a maximum of 20 points which can provide you with an incentive of up to £10,000. This is a fantastic deal for forward thinking companies who would like to offer their staff or customers green incentives by going green and having vehicle charging installation carried out.

Tick The charging point has to be provided and installed by an OLEV Approved company such as ourselves.

Tick The charging point has to be installed at your work premises either off street or garage.

Tick The offer is limited to up to a maximum of 20 EV outlets, but can be installed in multiple locations, should a company have offices in
more than one location.

Once approved you will be sent a voucher code which is valid up to 4 months. We will install your point and claim the grant money on your behalf. Get the process moving by giving us a call or filling in our contact us page and we’ll do the rest.

Grants for Public Facing Electric Vehicle Charging Points

Recieve up to 75% off your costs

There is ev charging grant funding available to government organisations such as local councils, to provide electric vehicle charging points in areas where off street parking isn’t available. The On Street Residential Chargepoint Scheme is an OLEV grant scheme with support from The Highways Authority. This is a contribution of up to 75% of the costs with the remaining 25% being self-funded.

Grants for Home Electric Vehicle Charging Points

EV Chargers installed at your home from £145

The UK Governments Office for Low Emission Vehicles ( OLEV ) are offering funding of £500.00 towards the purchase and installation of a fixed Electric Vehicle Home Charging Point within the home.

To qualify for the grant you must:

Tick Have purchased or have on order an OLEV Listed electric or plug in hybrid vehicle after 1st April 2015.

Tick The charging point has to be provided and installed by an OLEV Approved company such as ourselves.

TickThe charging point has to be installed at your home premises either off-street or garage.

As an OLEV Accredited vehicle charging installation company we are qualified to supply and install government approved electric vehicle charging points at home and will help with the process of your application for funding. We will install your point and even claim your grant money on your behalf.

Start the wheels in motion by giving us a call. In the process we can answer all your charger questions. Remember you can save hundreds of pounds by charging at home instead of using on street charging points!

Request a Callback

Simply fill in the form to request a call from one of our friendly team.

3 + 1 =